Are you ready for all the ‘pataka’ comments to roll in your instagram post?
Hello dear Readers!
Once again, the glitz and glam of Diwali is knocking at the door! I’m sure the celebratory passion amongst you all must be giving you a challenge on ‘how to stand out’ donning the perfect social media image.
Spending sprees for every occasion isn’t an option for everyone but like we all know giving up isn’t an option either! Before you go to your own closet combinations, let the trendy team at Tale of a Trend present you a fashion-o-matic guide on how to put together the ideal fusion outfit styles that will make you shine bright in the face of light.
After all Diwali isn’t about settling for less!
1. The combination of white leather bustier top and finely embroidered pastel pink lehnga skirt is a perfect blend of style and grace. Pair it up with maang tikka and big gold earrings to steal the look amongst all the beautiful butterflies.
2. The embellished saree styled with a trendy top is surely going to stun each and every one. Embellish it with a bold watch and few bangles to add a touch of luxury to your ensemble.
3. A super-hot bustier and a skirt teamed up with ethnic embroidered jacket will definitely give you a traditional yet chic look. Add a bit dramatic maang tikka and trust me all eyes will be on you.
4. Wear an embroidered blouse with denim skirt and be a fashionista of your trendy town. Accessorise your look with silver jewellery to make it more festive. This ‘minimalist look’ is absolutely apt for burning crackers.
5. Crop Top is always a synonym for smart and sexy in the world of fashion. Wear it along with sleek and stylish bright coloured skirt embellished with Indian arts and believe me, you are ready to make a fashion statement with ‘desi’ vibes in ‘videshi’ style! You can even glam it up with a piece of tribal jewellery.
6. A traditional embroidered Indian kurta with ‘gotta patti‘ always steals the limelight! Have you ever thought of carrying it with a denim skirt or shorts instead of your salwar or plazzos? Experimentation is the biggest fad these days, so don’t hesitate and carry this bold festive look with utmost grace in your pre-diwali parties.
7. A gold net top with roll up collar paired with embroidered plazzos is one of the fresh and unique fashion trend for fashionistas like you to follow. Carry it with bold-gold jewellery and make your way straight in the spotlight.
Well, that’s all for this post. Do remember, every event requires an outfit and each outfit must be carefully planned ahead of time. Do let us know your choice of outfit for this Diwali in the comments section.
See you soon!
Wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Diwali!
The Trendy Team
Concept and Styling: Mehak Gulati
Models: Mansi Chhabra and Kanishka
Make-up : Modern Makeover Studio and Academy, Rohini
Co-author: Ishita Dotania